BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

ZANA Cosmetics

www.zanacosmetics.com


Ladies...as you all know I am pretty picky about the kind of makeup I use on my face.  I usually stick with M.A.C.  However,  I met Kristen and was introduced to ZANA Cosmetics.  I tested some of the products such as eyeliner which was amazing in a marker form, a beautiful pink lipstick, shadows, and they have an amazing little brush set that is only $19 dollars and comes either in black or hot pink!!!!  By the way the brushes feel very soft and not pocky at all!  I was truly impressed!   So overall the products are not only awesome quality but extremely affordable!!! I will be purchasing several things within the next few day and will let you all know how it goes. Below is a picture of the awesome lil brush set and the beautiful pink lipstick.  Check out their website at www.zanacosmetics.com


No comments:

Post a Comment