BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Beckah Shae

I hope you guys have been blessed as I have by the songs I've been posting.  This artist is new to me..and her music has blessed me tremendously.  Every single song has a message of life.  There is so many more of her songs that are not on you tube to post here but you can purchase her albums on itunes.  Believe it or not but music does influence our  minds, moods and attitudes.  So its good to listen to music that proclaims the promises of God, that uplifts us from the struggle were in or that reminds us who we really are in Christ and the authority we have in him.  So if you need encouragement and to be reminded of who your creator is and what you can do through him listen to this artist and be blessed!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment