BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Let's all work towards the purpose God made us for...

God has a plan and purpose for each and every one of us. But I believe the way we live, choices we make and our level of obedience to the Lord will determine how much of our purpose we will actually fulfill.

The enemy comes and puts distractions and temptations in our way. To get us off the path God has called us to. It's our choice to allow the distractions to be hurdles we simply jump over. Or speed bumps that for a moment slow us down, or detours into an entirely new path.

I know recognizing the enemy's strategies can be difficult at times. But I've found that the more I abide in the Lord and invite the Holy Spirit to be with me everyday..the faster I can now recognize the enemies strategies and am not as easily deceived. I do have times when I literally do feel my flesh dying..and it would be so easy to give in. But out of fear of being separated from the Lord and hindering my relationship with him, is what brings me back into perspective and defeating my flesh becomes a little easier. This is the first time in my life that I have experienced true Love, unconditional love, true acceptance, and for the first time I am able to receive and understand forgiveness. All these wonderful things were foreign to me because of my up bringing. But receiving them from the Lord and experiencing them and being able to live them out and give them to others feels so amazing that I don't want to do anything to loose it. I know that the Lord will continue to Love me no matter what . But I do believe there is a major difference in our relationship with God when we live obedient lives or rebellious lives. I believe living in obedience is key. Its definitely not easy. But the rewards are much greater.

So be encouraged and know that every time we put our flesh a side is a step closer to God. Let's stay focused on this and not allow the enemy to deceive us into detours, cause eventually one of those detours can lead us to the total end of our journey.
 May you all continue to be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment